Join us beginning Monday, June 29th, at 7:00 p.m. on Zoom for a five-week course that will explore the primary rhythms God has given us to conform to Christ. Whether you are a new or experienced follower of Christ, you will be encouraged and equipped. Over five weeks, we’ll cover:
- Adoption: God saves us and gives a new identity.
- Reading the Bible: God enables us to hear, trust, and obey Him through His Word.
- Being the Church: God uses other followers to encourage, help, and even confront us.
- Prayer: God grows us through experiences and prayer.
- Giving: God purposes us to live generously with His life and resources.
- Making Disciples: God shapes us by involving us in His ongoing work of making disciples.
- 29 Jun 2020 – 7:00pm – 9:00pm
- 6 Jul 2020 – 7:00pm – 9:00pm
- 13 Jul 2020 – 7:00pm – 9:00pm
- 20 Jul 2020 – 7:00pm – 9:00pm
- 27 Jul 2020 – 7:00pm – 9:00pm